The First Church of the Brethren believes……..
- The Bible is the Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and is complete and without error.
- We are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a people belonging to God and we seek to declare the praises of Him who has called us out of darkness into His Wonderful Light.
- The New Testament is our creed and whatever we do, we desire to do it as unto our Lord.
- We labor earnestly, in harmony with the Great Commission for the conversion of men and women to Jesus Christ, and for the realization of the Spirit of Christ in every believer. We also emphasize service to those in need.
- We desire to be a church rooted and grounded in God’s love.
- We emphasize daily devotion for the individual, and family worship and the reading of God’s Word in the home.